Who Buys Used Lawn Mowers Near Me Buyer Locator
If you are looking for Who buys used lawn mowers near me or Who buys junk lawn mowers near me the map below has your local options,,,
Depending on where you live, will have an impact on whom the best buyer is for your used lawn mower. If you leave in a suburb for example, your best option may be a local dealer. Out in the country, there are more options like various types of salvage yards for farming, tractors, and mowers.
Who Buys Used Lawn Mowers Near Me Conclusion
For selling a junked or used mower you have quite a few options. While I find salvage yards to be the best option, you may have better luck elsewhere. For salvages the best choice is always a specialized salvage. For example you will get the most from selling a John Deere mower to a John Deere salvage yard.
To make the most money selling it independently is the way to go, but there is some headache involved. Even stripping parts and selling the yourselves will fetch more money then selling to a middle man buyer who will resell. The more you can do direct to consumer, the more money you will get. Thats what I have learned from the place who buys used lawn mowers near me.
Lawn Mower Salvages Best Option
Lawn mower salvage yards are the ideal place to sell a used or junked mower. The premise of the businesses is to buy mowers and either fix them or sell of the functioning parts. The more valuable the functioning parts have, the more you can potentially get for your equipment.
Lawn mower salvages are likely going to offer you a low price for your mower. I mean really low. That is because these dont have a lot of weight in scrap metal. This is why its important if the mower still works to negotiate a higher offer. If it works, the parts are likely worth a bit more and the salvage yard may actually just resell the mower. Even when you negotiate up you must remember, they still need to sell it and make a profit, Otherwise its not worth there time.
Before you sell a used lawn mower to a salvage yard, you should read reviews about the yard. Look for other people who have sold mowers or tractors and see what was there experience and how much money they got. You wont necessarily know how much money they got, but people will disclose if they got a good or disrespectful offer. This can help you when negotiating. Find a lawn mower salvage yard here.
Read Also: Nothing Bundt Cakes Oak Lawn
Who Buys Used Lawn Mowers Near Me
What do you do with an old used or junk lawn mower? Aside from selling it on Craigslist, you may be surprised to find out you have other options. Below I will share who buys used lawn mowers or junk lawn mowers and how the process works. Ill also share my experience with the place who buys used lawn mowers near me and how to negotiate a higher payout.
Before You Sell Your Used Lawn Mower
Before you find a place who buys used lawn mowers near me, just keep in mind, they are reselling it. Your best money making option is to sell directly to a buyer. A salvage, repair shop, pawn shop, etc need to get the equipment dirt cheap so they can sell it for a profit. Some places may even say your mower is worth nothing, but they will take it for free. Take some time, call around, and consider your alternatives before you just give your used mower away.
If you are on the fence about selling your used mower ask yourself questions like:
- What condition is the equipment really in?
- What are similar condition, makes, and models of lawn mowers selling for on Ebay and Craigslist?
- If my mower isnt running, how much would it cost me in parts to get it running?
- How much would the repairs increase the value of the mower if I sold it independently?
- Are there functioning parts I could strip myself and sell off on Ebay?
Recommended Reading: Landscaping Names And Logos Ideas
Riding Lawn Mowers For Sale In St Louis
- 12-Gauge, 11 in. fully welded steel frame and cast iron front axle provide strength and durability
- 25 HP V-twin John Deere branded engine for stronger performance
- Cruise control maintains tractor speed for mowing larger areas
- Power Type: Gas
- Certifications and Listings: No Certifications or Listings
- Terrain Type: Hilly,Steep
- Quality Aftermarket Part with 1 Year Warranty
- 25x8x12 TR13 Straight Valve for Snapper Lawn Mower Tractor Rider
- Replaces – Rotary: 3265 Stens: 170-118 Oregon: 71-105 Carlisle: 321370 Lesco: 003178
- New TIRE INNER TUBE
- Tire tubes fit many different size
- Assembled Depth : 67 in
- Number of Cylinders: Single Cylinder
- Lawn Mower Type: Lawn Tractor
- Automotive-style push button start, for convenience and simplicity in starting: Yes
- Number of Blades: 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 3
- Assembled Width : 62 in
- Minimum Cutting Height : 1
- Number of Blades: 3
- Hydrostatic transmission with mow-in-reverse feature
- 12 easily selectable cutting height positions and a smooth lever engaged PTO provide the perfect cut
- Features: Battery level indicator,Cruise Control,Cup Holder,Deck cleanout,Headlights,Hour Meter,Keyed start,Mulching Lawn Mower,Rust resistant deck,Single-lever height adjustment
- Size of Yard: 4 or More Acres
- Turning Radius : 16
- Brand: John Deere
- Brand: Reliable Aftermarket Parts Inc.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 285-868-x2
- Assembled Width : 53.5 in
- Minimum Cutting Height : 1.5
- Product Weight : 845 lb
- Returnable: 30-Day
- Brand: The ROP Shop
The Local Choice For Lawn Equipment & Equipment Repair
Based in Sparta, IL, we serve customers in all surrounding communities including Marissa, New Athens, Pinckneyville, Randolph County, Red Bud, Ruma, Sparta & Steeleville, IL.
Need a new mower? Just need your old one to work? Its time to find your local lawn equipment specialist for the new equipment or repairs you need to get that work done. At Storks Mower Shop, we deliver lawn equipment and lawn equipment repairs and service to customers in Sparta, IL and throughout the surrounding communities. As a family-owned business, we know you dont have time for lawn equipment that wont work. Were here to provide fast repairs and new and used equipment to ensure you can always get the job done. Questions? Ready to buy? Contact us or stop by our shop today!
Also Check: Easy Landscape For Front Of House
How To Get Max Value When Selling Your Used Lawn Mower
- Consider the alternatives listed above, and then call several places to get the best offer.
- If the lawn mower works, let them know and negotiate up from their first offer.
- Strip valuable parts off and sell any them on your own online or locally.
- If you dont like the offer you are getting, dont sell itkeep calling around.
Ehll’s Western Autowhy Choose Us
Ehll’s Western Auto is a family-owned discount lawn and garden equipment store based in Wentzville, MO. Since 1951, Ehll’s Western Auto has served customers in Wentzville, Foristell, New Melle, Moscow Mills, Troy, Warrenton, Lake St Louis, Defiance, Ofallon, and St Charles with low prices on lawn and garden equipment and top notch customer service.
Our knowledge on the lawn and garden equipment and products we sell sets us high above the competition. Ehll’s Western Auto is an authorized dealer of such brands as Husquvarna®, Oregon Splitters, Poulan, Poulan Pro, and more. We can help you select your new lawn and garden equipment at any budget.
Ehll’s Western Auto
You May Like: Should I Dethatch My Lawn
Small Engine Repair Shops
Another great option is small engine repairs places. These businesses specializes in lawn mowers, tractors, ATVs, and other small engines. They will purchase your used or junked lawn mower and then use it for parts on their repairs.
In my experience, these places pay slightly better then a salvage yard, however are much pickier about what they take in. Since these businesses are smaller then salvages, they really need to be careful about how they spend their money in order to make a profitable investment.
Other Related Salvage Yards Who Buy Used Mowers
Aside from lawn mower yards you can look for tractor salvages and farming equipment salvages. These yards almost always also buy and sell used lawn mowers, The course of business will be exactly like going to a lawn mower junkyard and all of the advise above applies.
It depends on what you have, but you can also try specialty yards. For example if you have a Cub Cadet mower you can find a Cub Cadet salvage. Same goes for other poplar brands like John Deere. Dealing with a specialty salvage can often get you a higher payout. So it may be worth your while to see if there are salvages dedicated to your mowers manufacturer. Even if you have a Honda mower, you can find a Honda salvage yard that will buy it.
You May Like: Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Bulbs
Used Equipment Riding Mowers For Sale In St Louis
- Year: 2001
- Hours: 171
- Model: F2680
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Year: 2007
- Stock Number: S08536
- Hours: 1334
- Serial Number: 16055
- Condition: Used
- Condition: Used
- Manufacturer: CUB CADET
- Horsepower: 24 hp
- Condition: New
- Horsepower: 22 hp
- Condition: New
- Horsepower: 24 hp
- Manufacturer: CUB CADET
- Serial Number: 1E318H20127