Harbor Freight Mower Lift
I’m thinking about one, but I have a heavier Ford yard tractor, so I wanted to lift the front end with the engine hoist and scales, to see how much is being lifted, since the unit is limited to 300#.They get high customer ratings, based on a large number of entries.
gdocktor3 said:Simple in design, but I sure wouldn’t trust my life with anything from HF. Make sure you put some jack stands underneath before you climb under it. Even a couple hundred pound lawn mower will do some serious damage landing directly on your skull. Further more, how often are you going to use something like this? As a homeowner, even if you used the lift every time you used the mower, that’s only a few times a month. The rest of the time and year it’s wasted storage space. As a landscaper, I use a floor jack with jack stands or I use my loading ramps to drive machine up partially if/when I need to lube, change/sharpen blades, clean out under deck, etc….
gmcromp said:I have used it for three years and it works fine. I would never get under something without Jack stands or a lock pin which is provided. It won’t lift anything to heavy but it handles my zero turn just fine. I use it every time I mow Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Check Inventory For This Product At A Store Near You
This heavy duty ATV / riding mower lift has a foot-activated pump that quickly elevates your riding mower or ATV for easy access during routine maintenance. A powerful hydraulic pump lifts up to 300 lb. to a maximum height of 24 in. and a three position safety lock keeps the load secure. Features include 5 in. wheels for easy positioning and maneuverability.
- Heavy duty hydraulic pump lifts 300 lb. to a max height of 24 in.
- Five position wheel width adjustment fits lawnmowers and ATV/Quads from 25 in. to 39 in. wide center-to-center
- One-handed six position wheel saddle depth adjustment for different size tires
- Rubber wheels for easy maneuverability, one-pin removal for easy storage
- Three position safety lock
- Foot activated pump – no hand cranking
Replacement Parts in Stock
- Patent pending. Oversized item: cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii.